Monday, August 31, 2009

our little laramie abode

i finally got around to taking the pictures of our house.  it is very comfortable, but when i look at it the photos, i realize how much my design eye is lacking.  oh well, we are happy and cozy.

a little art to tie us to the northwest.  the artist is from whidbey island--i treasure her work!

 
we love the light in the living room!

 

 
the intricacy of old houses makes me happy.  gotta dig having a place to put treasured pictures and precious rocks!

 
our sanctuary of a bedroom.

our kooky little kitchen.  surprisingly, i find having the fridge up on this shelf thing is very helpful!  i am using things in the crisper drawer way more often, which means we are actually eating our vegetables before they go bad!

we have the rest of the photos up in our picassa album, which you can link to here.

4 comments:

Maryann said...

This house is even more amazing than I thought it was--though I suppose you and Brandon's things and style have a lot to do with that. I freaking love your coat hanger! Did you make it?

Holly said...

I love it! And most of all, I love your Nikki McClure art. We are linked from West to Wester.

loverstreet said...

brandon and his grandpa (and uncle i guess too) made the coat rack. we went to his grandparents and he asked, what do you think it would take to make a coat rack? within 20 minutes this was done! crazy guys and this would probably out at $300 or more. we love it!

Anonymous said...

I love your little Wyoming nest : )
-Kem