my memories of him as a child:
- loving to sing (often the incorrect lyrics)
- claiming the entire middle seat in our mini-van
- spending hours spiking his hair (for third grade!)
- getting deep joy out of eating sushi
- building snow huts in our yard until his lips were blue
what i know of him as a man:
- his thoughtfulness--always considering what would make those around him truly happy
- offering witty, clever commentary of our world (& our complicated family)
- living in the moment he is in
- giving his best to school, sports, and his friendships
- having courageous goals of becoming a helicopter pilot
- still getting deep joy out of eating sushi
ross, you amaze me. i am so proud of you and who you have chosen to become.
happy birthday rossco!